Some Useful Resources:
Please note, the links below are to external sites, the Jack Kane Management Committee cannot accept any responsibility for the content of these websites.
***UPDATE AS OF 19 MARCH 2019***
We are really devastated and have tried to keep going as long as possible but following public health advice from the Scottish Government, the Management Committee, alongside the City of Edinburgh Council has made the decision to suspend all groups with effect from today the 19th March 2020. This decision was not taken lightly as we want to keep providing our amazing community with fabby opportunities.
So that we don’t close totally, our youth and children’s team will aim to provide alternative services which will still offer some fun and exciting opportunities as we try to overcome this together;
• Online groups – setting challenges and activities that you can do at home and then share via social media platforms
• Providing a listening ear and support and advice for anyone who would like this – telephone, social media, whatever works best for people
• Creating ‘family packs’ of activities and other items that families might need at this time and ensuring that these are distributed accordingly
• Highlighting positive memories of the centre and times people have shared and keeping us all connected
• Offering both online and our centre resources for families to try out at home
• Supporting families who may need additional support
Currently you can still contact Emma, Davie, Kym and Charlie through our social media or phone us on 0131 657 1595
This is an ever changing situation and we will continue to keep everyone up to date with circumstances.
PS we will be back as usual as soon as we can be
Please continue to follow us on our social media platforms for the latest information and updates from us!